Ladies it’s time to get those flabby arms in shape and give the girls a little lift for fall.  Yup!  I’m doing it, the 30 Day Push Up Challenge….of course mine will be a beginner’s challenge for all the lazy a$%’s out there.

Naturally Stellar 30 Day Push Up Challenge

So I came across a post on LinkedIn from one of my blogger buddy connections, The Fashionista Next Door and she was sharing her article about doing the 30 day push up challenge.  Well lately I’ve been staring in the mirror and noticing that my arms just don’t quite seem to have as much shape to them, like they used to.   Yes, the guns are looking a little shaky ladies, and no I’m not down for growing wing flaps.   You know, the flabby flappies.

It’s time to do something about this!

I have my chart all ready and I’m not even gonna try to procrastinate on a start date.  I’m setting it off today.

Now I’m gonna be honest (as if I lie to you guys all the time….what am I saying?).  When it comes to doing push ups, #1  I suck.   #2 I hate doing them and #3 did I say I hate doing them yet?  Seriously, I can’t stand doing push ups.   My husband tries to coax me into doing them with him, but I quickly lose interest after the first sign of muscle ache.  Yeah I’m a wimp.  I have no shame.  Yes, I can carry 100 bags of groceries through a gauntlet and into the house, but ask me to do a push up and I’ll likely whine like a baby.

Well I’m gonna put my wimpiness and lazy vibe aside for the next 30 days and commit to tackling these push ups.   I’m not crazy enough nor paid enough to do the Britney Spears or Beyonce workout routines, so I will be using a nice Pinterest Beginner’s Chart to complete my challenge.

I would love it if some of you would do this challenge along with me.  Plus there will be a Linkup!!!  on the Fashionista Next Door Blog, Every Friday for everyone to share their progress. Not only could I use the accountability factor, but it just makes it more fun when you know there are other people out there whining about sore muscles and sharing your pain 😀    Come on….Don’t be a wuss.   We can do this!

30 Day Push Up Challenge Chart

StellarSignature

Subscribe to Naturally Stellar (On WordPress, just click the pop-up +Follow Tab) or follow me on the Naturally Stellar Facebook Fan Page .

You can also Tweet Me ,  Pin With Me or watch my guns grow on Instagram

The following two tabs change content below.
Founder, Editor-in-Chief of Women's Lifestyle Blog, Naturally Stellar | Beauty Contributor for Hype Hair Magazine | Freelance Writer and Content Creator| Candice is a passionate Nashville-based writer with a love for beauty, urban lifestyle, songwriting, travel, food and business. When she's not busy being Wonder Woman to her family, out exploring or catching up on her British dramas, you can find her sharing something interesting on her blog. Which more than likely she probably wrote at Noon, while eating a bowl of Captain Crunch.

Latest posts by Candice S. (see all)

50 Responses

1. The Frugal Exerciser

i will join you but I will do them ever other day. I will be up to 30 full push ups by the end of the month, will start at 2 push-up and add 2 every time I workout. I have to watch my wrist so I don’t want to do them everyday. Starting tomorrow. #wowlinkup

2. Lara @ Uptite Mamas

I was just saying today how much I hate pushups. And mainly because I can’t do them! I would take burpees any day. Way to get motivated and challenge yourself!! #wowlinkup

3. Kimberlee

I hear you about push ups – I don’t like them all that much either but they are great for toning the arms and core. I have been doing a lot lately with some of my Shaun T, T-25 videos and also a lot of my Cathe Friedrich videos – she loves to do lots of push ups. Good luck with your challenge.

4. Yona Williams

I really suck doing push-ups but I bet at the end of the challenge, your arms will look toned. Now if it was a crunch/sit up challenge, that’s something I could do.

5. Maggie

This sounds like a great challenge! Mind if I do a post about it on my blog? I’m currently doing a water challenge (I totally failed that challenge) so it might be a month or so lol.

• Candice S.

I don’t mind at all. I wish I could say I invented this challenge but I didnt LOL. Hey, I would totally fail a water challenge too. I have to force myself to drink water. Now I’d take home the Gold if it was a tea drinking challenge.

6. Rosey

I predict you’l be doing the Spears and/or Beyonce routines in no time. I know it’s not on your agenda but these things have a way of sneaking up on us. 😉

7. Liz Mays

I totally hate them too. However, I think I’ll try this because it only starts with 3 a day and I can handle that!

• Candice S.

LOL!!! I wish I could have recorded me trying to do my first 3 yesterday. It was soooo sad. My hubby just laughed at me so badly. It really was pitiful.

8. Gladys Parker

It looks like an awesome challenge. While I couldn’t do one push up to save my life I am on a dieting challenge and I wish you much success!

9. Stefany

I haven’t been able to do pushups for a few years due to arthritis. Good luck on your challenge though! I’ll be cheering you on!

10. Kungphoo

This looks like a good challenge for me to take part in.. Thanks for sharing it.. i need to get back on the training track

11. mrenkema79

I did this back in January. I ended up REALLY good at pushups, then broke my wrist about a month later (and haven’t tried any since then…) Good luck!

12. hparentsxpress

I might have to take this challenge with you, to make sure my arms are right for next summer. Which will be around the corner. Will you be my accountability partner?

• Candice S.

How’s it going on those push ups? I’m actually shocking myself each day. I’m doing them! LOL. Now I’m up to 9 and they’re getting much easier to do. Days 1 and 2, I was a weakling, but I’m so much better now.

Hey Star! Drop Your Two Cents

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers: