Take a Peek Inside My Belk Beauty Goodie Bag
My Beauty Bag Reveal
Each attendee of the Fall 2013 Belk Fashion Preview – Seriously Chic, received a NICE Belk goodie bag at the end of the presentation. Mine happened to be filled with a lot of great Full sized & Lab sample beauty products. Right up my alley! Needless to say – I was all smiles when I peeked in that bag.
Here’s what was inside
- Benefit They’re Real Beyond Mascara
- Benefit Gimme Brow – brow volumizing gel
- Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing lotion with pump
- Clarins Double Serum – Complete Age Control Concentrate
- Laura Mercier Spellbound Face Illuminator
- Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair – Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Estee Lauder – Modern Muse May 2013
- Calvin Klein – Downtown July 2013
- Marc Jacobs – Honey Fall 2013
- Elizabeth Arden – Untold July 2013
- Polo – Red June 2013
You can expect some forthcoming product reviews of these on my blog as well as on my social media networks after I give these a thorough testing.
For the fellas:
I can tell you already that I gave the Polo Red Cologne to my older brother and he absolutely loves it. He’s pretty loyal to his brands. In fact, he’s been a Davidoff Coolwater & Nautica fan since the 90’s. So the fact that he liked the Polo Red and has been wearing it daily, speaks volumes in my book. Head on over to Belk and grab a sample at the fragrance counter.
I’m glad to have had the opportunity to share these products with you guys. My hope is that as I try these and post reviews, you’ll find something that you’d want to try and take a visit to Belk’s beauty counters. I’ll also be on the lookout for any Belk coupons or discounts that I can share with you as well.
You can also sign up for mobile coupons by texting the word COUPON to 23551.
Until next time, continue to Have a Beauty-Full Summer!!
Latest posts by Candice S. (see all)
- Event Recap | America’s Greatest Grilling Guru - June 26, 2015
- Nashville RTRoadshow | Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection - June 24, 2015
- 2015 Sales Tax Holidays – What You Can Expect - June 20, 2015