The Blog Workshop Conference May 17-19th, 2013
If your goal is to attend a blogging conference this year but Time or $$$ is an issue, then The Blog Workshop may be the right fit for you.
What Is It?
The Blog Workshop is a 3 day online conference specifically for Bloggers & Vloggers. Not only is it an inexpensive alternative to traditional blogging conferences, but you still get the opportunity to connect with other attendees, interact with panelists & participate in giveaways. There’s no need for making travel arrangements or finding a roomate/travel buddy, all you have to do is log in to the conference and attend events from the comfort of your own home or wherever you’d prefer to lounge.
- Blogging: Back To Basics
- From Blogger To Bloggerpreneur
- Preparing Yourself For Advertising & Pitching To Brands/Advertisers/Sponsors
- Knowing How To Handle Media Requests & Build Relationships With Media
- Advertising vs. Affiliate Marketing
- Other Ways To Monetize Your Blogging Efforts
Registration is only $175 and there are discounts, payment plans, grants & scholarships available.
Latest posts by Candice S. (see all)
- That’s me! I’m in Hype Hair Magazine! - October 24, 2014
- Sneak Peek: Halle Berry’s Lingerie Debuting at Target - October 24, 2014
- LEO Super Hero eBook Review - October 20, 2014